Higden Flokati Wool Shag Rug
Save up to 0%
Our flokati rug is handmade by local weavers and artisans of the Pindos mountain range in Greece. A 100% soft wool pile adds an extravagantly soft feeling underfoot. Treat your guests and yourself to the intrinsic status, prestige and comfort of our natural flokati shag rugs.
- EASY CARE : A Flokati rug is simple to care for. Shake occassionally to remove loose dirty and to fluff the pile up. Every few years, we do recommend having the rug professionally cleaned to restore its true beauty. Shedding is perfectly normal for a period of 1-2 weeks, after which the handmade fibers will settle in.
- ALL NATURAL : Our Floakti weaving process is all natural. This wool is washed with non-harmful detergents, providing us with an eco-friendly area rug made from all natural materials.
- TRENDY LOOK & THICK PILE : A solid shag never goes out of style. Whether your ideal look is minimalistic or a busy floral, a sold wool flokati help enhance the room's overall appearance. The 2.5+ inch pile makes this rug a statement piece in any room. Though the rug is very thick, we do recommend using a rug pad to prevent slipping and sliding on slippery floors.
- NOISE DAMPENING : This wool shag rug is over 2 inches thick, providing a great noise dampening affect. Noise tends to echo on hardwood floors and in apartments, but putting a flokati rug in your home puts an end to it.
- SOFT WOOL : This rug is made from New Zealand washed wool and provides a very soft, cushioned feeling underfoot to sooth away the pains of hardwood floors. New zealand wool is on the same level of wool that is used to make fine sweathers and other articles of clothing.