Thick and warming, the Tribeca braided rug is made from 100% New Wool. Organic wool fibers are dyed to the perfect tones and then woven into a colorful rug.
Things to love
- 100% Wool Pile
- Made in the USA
- 1/2 inch thick
- Customer sizes can be made
Things to know
A rug pad is recommended to keep the rug from sliding.
- Wool rugs are recommended for laminate flooring.
- Rotate your rug every year for even wear
How to clean?
- Vacuum regularly with a vacuum that does not have a beater bar
- Spot treat minor stains with soap and water. Always blot stains, do not rub.
- Professional cleaning is recommended every few years
A quality rug , well made and attractive. It compliments the colors in our room .It came quicklyand I recommend it.
Shipment was so fast! I expected to wait several weeks and it came so quickly! Beautiful colors. Exactly what I expected. Because of the quality I ordered a second rug to match. Would recommend 100%!
Placing this braided rug in one of our most used rooms -the Family Room, we could see right away this rug would serve us well.We had bought a braded rug locally and we were very disappointed with the poor quality despite paying more than a $150 more than thisproduct above. Separation at the seams have not occurred. It vacuums well without 'pulls' developing and the dog seems to have oriented well to it.